The lab-engineering.actia.tn site (hereinafter the “Site”) is a site dedicated to presenting the ACTIA Engineering Services qualification and approval laboratory and to facilitating contact for all persons interested in this service.
ACTIA Group, as the content manager of these websites or email campaigns, is jointly responsible for the processing of personal data collected via the Site and email campaigns.
ACTIA Engineering Services, as the operator of the personal data collected via the Site and the e-mailing campaigns, is jointly responsible for processing the personal data collected via the Site and the e-mailing campaigns.
1 – Processed data
The co-controllers collect the following personal data:
Information that you have explicitly provided to ACTIA by filling in the forms available on the Site or by responding to e-mailing campaigns:
- First name
- Telephone number
- E-mail addresses
- Company name
This data is kept for a period of 3 years from the initial date of collection. This period is extended whenever you explicitly consent to the collection of your personal data via the Site and e-mail campaigns.
Technical information collected automatically:
- Connection logs: IP addresses, type of operating system, browser.
This data is kept for a period of 1 year from the time of connection.
Note: e-mailing campaigns are sent to ACTIA customer databases or to opt-in databases.
2 – Purpose of processing
Personal data collected on the Site explicitly via forms or responses to e-mail campaigns are processed for the purpose of providing users with technical and/or commercial information about ACTIA’s activities.
Contact between ACTIA and users of the site may be made in the following two ways:
- via group or individual communications by e-mail, telephone or post,
- orto each interested party who has provided contact information (which could be actual or potential customers, partners or any other third party).
The personal data collected automatically (technical information) on the Site are processed for the following purposes
- to ensure the proper functioning and ergonomics of the Site, for example to adapt the display according to the terminal (laptop, smartphone,…),
- to evaluate and improve the websites and related activities, for example to carry out statistics,
- ensure compliance with regulations and protection against cyber security risks, for example by collecting the IP addresses from which you visit the Site.
3 – Legal basis:
This processing of personal data is carried out on the following legal bases:
- the data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the joint controllers;
4 – Recipients and transfer of data
For commercial purposes, the potential recipients of this data are
- Communication departments of ACTIA Group and its subsidiaries (webmaster),
- Web marketing suppliers of ACTIA Group and its subsidiaries,
- Business units of ACTIA Group and its subsidiaries,
For operational purposes (hosting, IT operations, security, legal):
- ACTIA Group and its subsidiaries
- third party IT and security administrators.
5 – User rights
In order to assert your rights to consult, access, obtain (portability), modify or delete your personal data, you must send your request(s) to
privacy-lab-engineering (at) actiatelecom.fr
In addition, you may contact any competent data protection supervisory authority in the EU.
6 – Updating of the data protection policy
This data protection policy may be modified according to changes in commercial or technical purposes.
This data protection policy is effective from 12 April 2022